24 October, 2013

Free Schwag in the Mail!


I can't believe it!  I actually WON something!  Last week I received an email telling me that I had won this great new book, just published, from a website called Craftside.  Frankly, I did not even remember entering a contest, so this is a double surpise!

This beautiful book is from the publisher of my most favorite magazine, "Where Women Create".  If you haven't seen this magazine, you are in for a treat.  It's pricey, but WE'RE WORTH IT!, aren't we?  It is cram-packed with great ideas for work space organization and various other forms of inspiration.

I can't wait for a quiet moment to pour over every page of my new book.

By the way, I learned something new today.  I wanted to be certain that I had the correct spelling for SCHWAG. I Googled it, and found that SCHWAG is not just products given away free, primarily for promotional purposes, but it is also slang for marijuana, typically of a very low grade.

Uhmmmm,... I think that I prefer the free/promotional variety!


No comments:

Post a Comment