17 January, 2014

Construction Zone! My Fresh New Look!

Had you noticed that my blog had been looking, um...a little naked?

Well, my free scrapbook style template that I have been using since I began this blog has now become a "for fee" template.  I was all set to purchase my old template, but then I started thinking about maybe streamlining and simplifying my blog look.  Kind of like a "Blog Facelift"!

I set about trying to design my own template, and I was able to come up with the look that I wanted, sort of..., but I just did not have the knowledge to fully implement it.  So I did some research online and found a designer to do the BIG work for me. Her name is Sharnee and her design studio is called  Suck My Lolly.  Sharnee is an absolute DREAM to work with! She lives way over on the other side of the planet in Australia, which is cool, because TONS of my patterns have been purchased in Australia. We are in completely different time zones and even different days of the week so when it's Friday afternoon for her, it is Thursday evening for me!  Crazy!

Anyway,... I sent Sharnee a couple of ideas and suggestions for the colors that I liked and she has built my new template into just what I was looking for.  Now my look is simple, clean, uncluttered and GIRLY! There are still a few little details to finesse, but those will be worked out soon.

Thank you, Sharnee, for helping me to give my blog a serious facelift.  I feel like a new woman!

1 comment:

  1. You are most welcome!
    I am so happy that you are happy! <3

    ReplyDelete