20 March, 2014

Busy, busy!


I am happy to say that I am back in the saddle again, the SEWING SADDLE, and have recently posted a number of finished Thread Catchers at my Etsy shop, Curry Bungalow .  I have a few new fabrics that I am crazy about and they have inspired me.  


The new line from Bonnie and Camille, "April Showers", is so cute that I can hardly stand it! I love those little umbrellas.  And that red polka dot coordinates perfectly.  I love these fabrics so much that I made a new thread catcher for myself, like I need another one...


Another personal favorite is this sweet little scissors print.  The coordinating lining is a mannequin print and I put these together with some of my Avalon fabrics.  LOVE IT!

I guess I should confess,...  I am just a little bit addicted to making these things.  Can you be a little bit addicted?  Is that like being a little bit pregnant?  In any case,  I love making these things, and I especially love that others are as excited about them as I am.  

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! I just made my second Dresden one. I should send you a picture. I think you may have passed your addiction on to me. I just hope I don't run out of friends to gift them too. One can only use so many threadcatchers in your one sewing room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are addictive. Like the new line of April showers, want to make the charm pack quilt. The polka dot thread catcher is adorable,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень интересная идея! Очень красивое исполнение! Спасибо!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi do you think you can share the PDF printout and steps to make? It will be great as this is so pretty and want to make for my mom's birthday. Thank you. Felicia

    ReplyDelete