09 April, 2017

Nose to the Needle


I know, I know! I've been basically missing in action for a couple of months. Have I mentioned that I am the Co-Chair for the largest quilt show in southern Oregon? And that our show is just over a week away from opening? Needless to say, I've been burning the candle at both ends. Along with quilt show duties I've been working hard at making thread catchers in my "spare time" to list in my shop for those looking for pretty and practical Mother's Day Gifts. I have some new fabrics as well as popular favorites. I will be sewing less and less in the upcoming days so if you see one that you like, you will want to snag it while you can! All are available at my Etsy shop, Curry Bungalow and all include three flower pins to jazz up your pincushion just a bit.

2 comments:

  1. So nice! But it doesn't fall down... How did you do that? Is it heavy? How?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a rubberized non skid backing on the back side of the tile base that holds the pincushion. Between the weight of the tile, the weight of the pincushion and the non skid backing, the whole thing stays firmly in place.

      Delete