28 April, 2017

Sugar Pie meets Sweetie Pie!

Who loves pie!  Ummm... that would be me, especially when it involves luscious "Sugar Pie" fabrics designed by Vanessa Goertzen for Moda's Lella Boutique and my own Thread Catcher with Detachable SWEETIE PIE Pincushion.  They're some kind match made in heaven, or a pie shop...


That little pincushion looks good enough to eat!

Honestly, I have had these fabrics for a full month but have been so crazy busy that I could only gaze lovingly at them.  No time to sew, which just about killed me! But my big personal commitment has concluded and I am happily back in the saddle making thread catchers for my Etsy shop Curry Bungalow.  I knew that I wanted to begin with my new "Sugar Pie" fabrics.


I made two up in different colorways.  LOVE THEM BOTH!!!  Wouldn't these make great Mother's Day gifts for your favorite seamstress, quilter or anyone who does needlework?  Just posted for sale here. Get 'em while they're hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment